Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Otaku

I am an Otaku. Probably not the serious kind that goes cosplaying (I don't have the money for that) but still, an otaku. I love, love, love, manga and anime. Not forgetting vocaloid! 

Don't you feel that anime can cheer you up? When you're feeling sad, watching an episode of your favourite anime can make you feel much better. A hilarious episode can make you laugh your worries away. 

To me, anime is my life. 



The anime that I am currently watching is Fairy Tail. (That is no typo, it's really spelled that way). Fairy Tail is sooooo funny! I love Fairy Tail! Every episode is either filled with humour or action. You just can't help but continue watching! After every episode, you'll be left with a "Noooo! It ended! I need the next episode!"





Here's a warning though - apparently Fairy Tail has some ecchi so if you like ecchi, good for you, but if you don't, the manga might not be suitable for you. The anime, however, is better with less ecchi and more action with sound effects. The anime songs are great as well.

Nevertheless, the humour in the anime/ manga is the reason why Fairy Tail is so awesome! 

You can read Fairy Tail on www.mangareader.net 
or watch it on www.goodanime.net 

Happy watching!

-OtakuValley

No comments:

Post a Comment